No products in the cart.
₹80.00 – ₹150.00
- bell pepper are an excellent source of vitamin A and C (red contain more than green ).
- They are also a good source of dietary fibre, vitamin E, B6 and folate. The sweetness of bell pepper is due to their natural sugars.
₹60.00 – ₹110.00
Broccoli is a good source of fibre and protein, and contains iron, potassium, calcium, selenium and magnesium as well as the vitamins A, C, E, K and a good array of B vitamins including folic acid.
₹40.00 – ₹75.00
- Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals with a low glycemic index. You'll enjoy vitamins A, K, and C, plus minerals like potassium and folate when you eat celery.
- It's also low in sodium. Plus, it's low on the glycemic index, meaning it has a slow, steady effect on your blood sugar.
₹50.00 – ₹95.00
- Kale is a nutrition superstar due to the amounts of vitamins A, K, B6 and C, calcium, potassium, copper and manganese it contains.
- One cup of raw kale has just 33 calories and only 7 grams of carbohydrate. So, it's a very diabetes-friendly/weight-friendly vegetable
₹70.00 – ₹130.00
Lettuce is a source of vitamin K, which helps strengthen bones. Consuming adequate amounts of vitamin K can also reduce your risk of bone fracture. Water makes up over 95% of raw lettuce. As a result, eating lettuce hydrates the body.
₹25.00 – ₹50.00
- Contains many important nutrients. ...
- Rich in antioxidants. ...
- Supports bone health. ...
- Contains cancer-fighting substances. ...
- Rich in nutrients that protect your eyes. ...
- May improve heart health. ...
- Parsley extract has antibacterial properties. ...
₹30.00 – ₹55.00
- May Ease Digestive Upsets. Peppermint may relieve digestive symptoms, such as gas, bloating and indigestion. ...
- May Help Relieve Tension Headaches and Migraines. ...
- May Freshen Your Breath. ...
- May Relieve Clogged Sinuses. ...
- May Improve Energy. ...
- May Help Relieve Menstrual Cramps. ...
- May Fight Bacterial Infections. ...
- May Improve Your Sleep.
₹60.00 – ₹110.00
Cherry tomatoes are rich in lycopene, which is great at fighting free radicals that cause disease. Lycopene can also limit UV damage to your skin from sun exposure and promote better heart health.
Cherry tomatoes are also an excellent source of:
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin E.