No products in the cart.
- Simply stated, organic produce and other ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms, or ionizing radiation.
- Animals that produce meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy products do not take antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Organically grown crops tends to use natural fertilizers like manure to improve plant growth.
- Organic farming tends to improve soil quality and the conservation of groundwater.It also reduces pollution and is better for the environment.
- Organic food refers to the food items that are produced manufactured and handled using organic methods defined by the certifying bodies such as APEDA in India, USDA in united states.